Sign up for a HealthEquity HSA
If you're ready to signup, click the button below or call 866.335.7487 to contact our member services team and get started.
Note: If your employer is a HealthEquity partner, you'll need to contact your benefits department for enrollment information.
Two ways to get started
1Click here to sign up online
Our member services team is available to assist you 24/7. Call 866.335.7487.
Key HealthEquity HSA features:
- $0 per month account fee
- Customer support and education available 24/7
- Invest with as little as $500 in your account
- Earn interest on your HSA deposits
- Claims Retriever connects your medical, dental or vision insurance with your account to automatically display claims.
- Pay for medical expenses conveniently with your HealthEquity Visa® Health Account card1, online or through our mobile app2
- Access to our investment platform with 23 low-cost mutual funds3
Who is eligible for an HSA?
- You are covered by an HSA-qualified health plan and have no other health coverage, such as other health plan, Medicare, military health benefits, medical FSAs.
- You cannot be claimed as a dependent on another person's tax return.
Not ready to sign up? Watch one of our demos instead.
We've recorded a demo of our member portal for you to watch at your convenience.
HealthEquity Member Portal Demo
1. This card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
2. Must activate account via HealthEquity website in order to utilize mobile app.
3. Investments available to HSA holders are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the principal invested and may not be eligible for federal depository insurance by the FDIC or NCUA or guaranteed by HealthEquity, Inc.. HealthEquity, Inc. does not provide financial advice. HSA holders making investments should review the applicable fund’s prospectus. Investment options and thresholds may vary and are subject to change. Consult your advisor or the IRS with any questions regarding investments or on filing your tax return.